Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's over

*written June 26th*

I have been spotting red for a few weeks. I have been to the ER twice and they have seen an empty gestational sac. My only hope is that when I go back to MA they can tell me whether or not this is a viable pregnancy. I am devastated. I am done trying. Maybe we will have better luck next year, until then I am healing emotionally and physically. I just cannot keep doing this. before you were in my womb I loved you. Rest peacefully my angel baby, keep your other two angel siblings company in heaven.

Written today
*update*
As suspected this is not a viable pregnancy. Joe and I are devastated. We are just so confused by all of this. All anger and sadness aside, we are still hopeful for the future and are grateful for our blessings. Adrianna is truly a joy and I couldn't ask for a better child. Continue praying for us. Over the next few days I'll be doing a "blog dump" of all the blogs I have written throughout this short pregnancy. I don't want to erase anything, I want to remember each moment, good or bad. Bare with me.

1 comment:

  1. sigh, I'm so sorry Yaneris. The wait to find out if the pregnancy is viable or not is such a long road... waiting... and waiting... and waiting. It truly has to be one of the most unbearable experiences of life. And yet somehow, through the pain, God teaches us some very important lessons. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wishing there were words that would heal your heart.

    ReplyDelete