Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Shower Festivities

My mother-in-law and I threw Joe's twin brother and his wife a baby shower a few days ago. They are expecting their first son around the end of April. Everyone is so excited to meet the newest baby Dolce soon! I for one am excited to hear what name they picked out and to hopefully have him and Adrianna grow up being close and just the best of friends. It was so fun to plan this out and to do some baby shopping for them, brought back so many memories :) Boy clothes are so cute, I never noticed how cute they are until recently! I am in love with the whale theme at Gymboree and Carter's....maybe I will be able to get some if I am blessed with a boy this time around :) We had a great time with friends and family, and I have to say they made out pretty well! Here are a few pics of the party!


"Wishing Well" Bassinet full of goodies



Adrianna wanted to climb inside

My favorite gift "Winnie the Pooh: Plan Bee"

Love the whale!

one of our gifts, vital part of his wardrobe ;)



Bow hat! (Did I mention my husband and his brother are identical twins) :)

Dessert spread

No comments:

Post a Comment