Tuesday, February 21, 2012

10 weeks and finger painting

Today I am 10 weeks pregnant with our second baby....I seriously look like I am more like 20 weeks! Ok maybe I am exaggerating but it is how I feel! Besides feeling huge, I have to say that I feel otherwise fantastic. I feel like my energy has returned this week....I haven't been nearly as tired as I was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully this continues because I hate feeling unprodictive, my laundry pile is gettting bigger and bigger by the minute! I did make a huge dent in it today though, with my new found energy :) I want to journal my experiences with this pregnancy soooo here goes:

35 weeks pregnant
July 2010

9 weeks pregnant
February 2012, almost like I picked up where I left off :)


How far along? 10 Weeks

Baby's Size? A little over an inch long, the size of a kumquat 

Weight Gain? 10lbs, yikes!

Maternity Clothes? All maternity pants. Maternity shirts in a size small 

Stretch marks? Oh yea, no new ones but old ones are starting to be more significant

Belly button in or out? No difference, still in

Sleep?I can't get enough! Although poor Joe says I have started doing my pregnant snoring (embarassing) so he gets no sleep. I also toss and turn because my back is achy

Foods I am loving? Carbs! I am really trying to cut back but I love my bread and pasta. Granny smith apples, only this kind will do. Water with lemon and tons of ice 

Foods I am hating? I had a bacon egg and cheese over the weekend and the bacon was not smelling good to me so I am thinking I am starting to hate it. 

Best moment this week? Adrianna kissing my belly is the best moment I have had for the past few weeks

Movement? Yes and no. I googled to see if it is possible to feel the baby this early with a second pregnancy because I swear I felt flutters that weren't gas last week and a little bit today. It is possible so I am going to say some

Symptoms? Bloody nose, headaches, moody...I cried for no reason on my way to the grocery store today, bloating

Genders? Don't know yet

What I miss? Not having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out what I am having!

Weekly Wisdom: Do not try to clean all three bathrooms from top to bottom and think you will not be hurting, even this early in the game

Milestone: Picked out big girl furniture for Adrianna. She will be getting her own bigger room soon!

Emotions: Nervous, we looked at double strollers the other day and I panicked about how I will be able to leave the house with a toddler and a newborn. Excited to feel all the special kicks and movements...I missed being pregnant



Today, because it was bath day, we decided to let Adrianna finger paint. Here are some of those fun pictures!










How can you not just adore that sweet face!


No comments:

Post a Comment