Thursday, February 9, 2012

19 months...




My big girl is going to be a BIG SISTER! I still can't believe how much she has changed in a few weeks. Today she said her first two word sentence "the bells" while we were at little gym. She is amazing. Her funniest moments, when I ask her to call daddy she screams JOE! It cracks me up every time. Joe tries to correct her but I think it's cute :) Tomorrow we go in for her weight check, hoping she has gained a few ounces because she has been eating up a storm lately. I never thought I would see the day she would ask for food, and I am so glad she does. After a trip to the ENT, they have decided to put tubes in her ears to help with all of her ear infections. Unfortunately Joe wont be here with me since he will be gone by then. Her surgery is on March 20th, they will have to put her under general anesthesia for the procedure but it will be a quick 15 minute surgery. I want to do what is best for her. I am still a little bit nervous but only about putting her under. I don't know that I will keep composure watching that. I know she will be ok though. 

1 comment:

  1. I had several sets of tubes when I was younger. She will do really well. I remember being put under and I remember after the surgeries. I never felt a thing. It will help her so much that you will be glad that you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete