Friday, March 18, 2011

Picture perfect day!

Joe and I took Adrianna to the park yesterday for the first time. She had so much fun! The first thing I wanted to do with her was get her in a swing. I have wanted to play with her in the park from the time she was born. I remember thinking "I have to wait sooo long before I can play with her." I guess it wasn't that long of a wait because it's here. She is just such a fun, smiley, affectionate, sweet little baby and I love that she interacts with us now. The smile on her face when I was pushing her in the swing was priceless. I am so thankful for every day I have with her. A friend turned me onto a blog. Another Day Stronger She warned me it would be sad but I wanted to read it any way. A mom had lost her precious little baby girl at 4 months old. She had stopped breathing suddenly while at her babysitters...her story made my heart hurt. I hugged and kissed Adrianna so much after I read about the pain this family had gone through. She recently wrote a post about it being one month since her baby girl Maddie went to heaven. She asked for the mommies reading her blog to take their babies to the park, take lots of pictures and just love on them in memory of Maddie and link the pictures to her blog. These are for you Maddie, here are some pictures from the park:












That night I just wanted to cuddle with Adrianna and tell her how much I loved her. We cuddled until way past her bedtime and I was OK with that...I just couldn't put her down. I did eventually =) I am completely in love with my baby girl<3

No comments:

Post a Comment