Thursday, July 12, 2012

5 Weeks

Written May 31, 2012
I am 5 weeks pregnant and I don't feel a thing. I don't have morning sickness, no sore boobs, no exhaustion, nothing. I usually feel tired at least very early on in pregnancy so this is starting to worry me. I try not to think about it, but it is always on my mind. I am scared. I haven't yet been to the doctor. My insurance will not cover me outside of my coverage area so unless I start spotting and go to the ER, I have to wait until I get back to Massachusetts from Miami. So no real answers until at least July 2nd. I keep praying that all is well, I so badly want this baby. My belly is a little bloated, other than that the only proof I have of this pregnancy is the home pregnancy test, all 9 of them :) Hopefully in a few more weeks I will have some good news to share and maybe an ultra sound picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment